Our metal powders are used for following industrial applications:
- Autocalved Aerated Concrete (AAC, Gasbeton)
- Solar Paste (Metallization paste for solar cells)
- Alumino-thermic reaction and other metallurgical application
- Powders for sintering (copper and copper alloy powders)
- Powders for soldering pastes (S-Sn97Cu3)
- Powders for chemical industry (Zn powders for battery production)
- Powders for diamond tools (Cu oxide powders, irregular bronze powders, spherical copper powders)
- Metal granules, CuP, CuNi, CuMn, CuAl, CuBr graniles 1-10mm as mater alloys
- Friction powders (CuO Zn, Ms, Pb Powders)
- Powders for metal coating and decoration
Product origin Rusal:
The high quality aluminium powder marketed by Minerex AG is produced in the modern manufacturing plants in Russia. Its total combined production volume is 19’000 metric tons, covering powders for various industrial applications, pigments and pyrotechnic aluminium dust.
Dry aluminium powder is produced by atomizing liquid aluminium with heated nitrogen, then separated into various particle sizes fractions using vibration screens and rotary centrifugal classifiers. Following ball milling, dry powders may be converted to flaky powder with greater flat surface area. Various organic additives may be added to control properties such as hydrophilic property, as well as for the paste production.